8.07.2008

Freebies in the mail!

Ok, I have a post with a video clip of Hailey marinating or processing or something. Hopefully it turns out! In the meantime I thought I'd give you all some "photo" love. I lost my camera for a few days, so I'm a tad behind. Wanna' know where I found it? In my knitting basket....under my coupon stuff. LOL You can see where my priorities have been lately:)


These are some of the freebies I've received in the mail this last week.

McGruff trading cards. These are going in the Christmas closet for stockings.

A full-size box of Uncle Ben's Ready Rice and Betty Crocker Warm Delights. Yummy!

I've also received the Gun safety video, a Tampax kit, a necklace from Lean Cuisine, and two booklets of coupons so far. Brandon checks the mail and came in laughing his head off because we're getting food in the mail now.

Blessings!

No comments: