10.15.2008

Me sick...

We were supposed to head West of the mountains to Gramma-sit for my Dad until Sunday then stay couple of days to visit my Dad. Sunday night I started not feeling very well, went to bed early to get a good night's sleep instead of packing for the trip. Monday I was sick with the flu....or so I thought. Yesterday I woke up with full-blown tonsilitis and a 103.5* fever. Michael came home yesterday from work and I was in bed all day. Today I feel a tad better, but not much, my throat is still very swollen and hurts. Haven't taken a temp but have been taking Dayquil and Nyquil around the clock. I'm debating on whether or not to go to the Doctor. Last time I had this, they said there was nothing they could do since it was probably viral. The kids are soo bummed. They want so badly to see Grampa and Michelle! Please pray that this will pass and that we can head over that way next week for a visit. Thanks.

No comments: