11.11.2008

So, I'm up late (or early?) with some sickies. Hailey just got done throwing up, I'm hoping she goes back to sleep....Matty's here on the couch with a stuffy nose and cough. Anyways, I'm here cruising on eBay and check out what I found!



This is my "dream" car for our PK (post-kid) years. It's a 1954
Nash Metropolitan Convertible and a darn cute one at that!



I don't know if you can see it or not, but there's a "turn key" on the back spare tire so it looks like one of those old windup toy cars. This is just one of the cutest things I've ever seen:)


Ok, off to get Matty some meds....goodnight!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Jen! Thanks for the wonderful comments you left on my blog...I think we definitely share some of the same views. And I love the idea of having dreams/goals for the PK years! Neat car...I've never seen one of these. :) Hope your kiddos are feeling better!

Kristine said...

I've never seen that car before. But it doesn't look very comfortable! My parents had a little Austen Healy Sprite when I was born (1963) that they sold soon afterwards. In 1982, my dad bought my sister an old Sprite convertible for her first car. I think the windshield was 4" tall. My mom suggested she get one of those orange bicycle flags so other cars could see her.