5.04.2009

I Heart Faces Week 17-Child Entry




When I saw what the theme was going to be this week, I knew I had to enter!

This is my 7 year old Jacob. This is his cowboy hat that he got from his Grandpa in October. We thought it was going to be "just a phase". So far, it's the longest "phase" we've had in any of our 5 kids. LOL He even asked me last week if he can wear his cowboy hat when he grows up and gets a job. The boy's hardcore about this hat!

If you want to enter this week's contest go HERE.

15 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Oh SO cute!

Erica said...

what a cutie!

*Heather said...

Such a great photo! ;)

the monkeys' mama said...

i love his eyes! brown eyes are the best :)

Anonymous said...

Boys and cowboy hats are just to hard to resist.

Jessi said...

You have to love boys and their special hats. Great pic!

lislynn said...

I'm sooo buying Judah a cowboy hat. I was on the fence about it till now, but I need me a pic just like this one! :)

Unknown said...

What a cute little cowboy! Great shot!

Crystal Rae said...

Adorable... I like his hat.

Jamie said...

Great shot!

Tess said...

Love his brown eyes! Maybe he'll be a cowboy when he grows up! :)

Unknown said...

great picture! The clarity is great

jennifer said...

that's a wonderful shot showcasing his brown eyes.

AJ said...

What wonderful light! Great entry :).

Liz Harrell said...

The 'cowboy hat phase' is just about the cutest little boy phase ever!