7.31.2008

Come join us!

Hey everyone. I'm going to "start" the dieting blog on Monday. If you're interested in joining us, leave a comment or email me. The more the merrier! This will be very low-key. Everyone follow the eating/excercise plan that suits you. We'll log our progress and encourage each other on. I want it to be a place where we can all share health tips that we think might benefit others as well.

I thought for the first week, we could all write a short intro. about ourselves, nothing TOO personal such as exact place where you live or exact weight if you don't want, but just general stuff so we can get to know each other better! Please email those to me, I'll compile them and post them all in one blog post.

I also need you to go to tickerfactory.com and set up your weightloss ticker then email me the html code for it so I can put it up on the blog. You should be able to update it weekly at tickerfactory and it'll automatically update on the site.








I look forward to "losing it" with you!





Blessings!

No comments: