8.01.2008

I don't have anything great to post. The buyout fell through so we're headed to Spokane. I'm gonna leave it at that. There's a whole lot I wanna say. But, I'll spare you all the details of my inner rantings and ravings and questions and doubts and fears. And I'll keep trying to convince myself that this is "all for the best" and that "we'll be ok".....simple arithmetic says that we won't but we serve a God that "is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think..." Eph 3:20

So I'm off to clean the bathroom instead of curling up in a corner and sucking my thumb like I feel like doing:)

That was a joke. I don't really suck my thumb. Well, not very often. Again, that was joke. REALLY!

1 comment:

Lexie said...

I am so sorry that you are struggling. I know from experience that it is during these times that God's hand on our lives becomes so apparent and real. It doesn't always makes things easier but it sure is wonderful to know that HE is here and HE cares...
Love mlpinky