9.30.2008

Legos and noses don't mix!

So, I forgot to include this story from last week. On Thursday night I noticed that Hailey had some stuff around the edge of her nose. I assumed that it was from her poking her finger up there. She's been doing that lately and thinks she's pretty funny because the kids laugh at her when she does it. (argh...) Anyways, I investigated further and she had a lego stuck up her nose. Thankfully me and Michael were able to get it out quickly and I didn't have to make a trip to the ER. All legos were confiscated and will be returned to their rightful owner in about a year or two....we've had a standing "no lego" rule in our household until Hailey is about 2 1/2 or 3. Somehow one of the boys convinced their uncle Jay to get them for him that weekend we arrived in Wa. and they stayed with him. I really shouldn't have let him keep them since he broke our "rule" but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and told him he could keep them as long as they were kept picked up. After many, many times of reminding him to pick them up and then the nose incident I had to make the decision to take them away....So Michelle and/or Grampa if you read this, please no legos for Christmas. Even if they bat their cute little eyelashes and try to convince you they can have them. Just say no!

No comments: