9.06.2008

We're still busy unpacking and getting things in order. Our apartment is...how shall I say....cozy:) I "knew" it would be. But knowing it, and the reality of it are two very different things. It's definately tested my creativity! My step-momma calls me "The little old lady who lives in a shoe.....box." That just about sums it up:) Really though, I'm just thankful to have a place to live and it's really beautiful up here. I missed it. The apartment thing is temporary and I'm trusting the Lord to see us through all that's going on.

In other news, I'm back to my bargain-hunting ways. Tomorrow I plan on hitting Walgreens. If everything works out I'll get $40 worth of stuff for around $8. I'm still scoping out the best grocery store(s). Tomorrow night I'll try real hard to get those pics up that I promised you last weekend. We're going to a really cool place tomorrow and I want to add that in too.

We were going to start school back up on Monday but the kids and I are going over to visit my Dad instead. Michael's going to be out of town for training so we're going to sneak over there.
After that, we'll start school and I'll be looking for a job:)

Blessings!

No comments: