2.12.2009

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by De'Etta and thought this was really fun.

Here are the rules.

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder, and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

This picture was taken in June or July last year in Albuquerque. I was sitting in the van waiting for Michael who was looking at travel trailers. This is the rain that was on my windshield and it was taken at the top where the tinted glass is. Michael liked it so much that he used it as the wallpaper on his laptop for awhile.

Ok, so I'm going to tag Becky, Mlpinky, Kristine, and Amy.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh Gosh...thanks for the tag...beware, though, that my photographry skills are not near as refined as yours. In fact, they are quite non-existent! :)

Amy

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is a great photo! Thanks for playing.